Monday, January 4, 2010

ARG: Don McElroy

Don McElroy is an Asshole Ruining the GOP. Why? He's censoring science textbooks to avoid offending Muslim extremists. He's quite happy to sacrifice America's economy to keep from upsetting religious extremists.

I would hope Americans find it hard to stomach any political party that tolerates this. Since Texas Republican governor Rick Warren appointed him as chair of the state school board, it's hard to see how the GOP is serious about our economy.

Let me be clear: if keeping America's economy competitive by producing engineers and scientists is liberal, then I am liberal. I'm a frickin communist. And so, by the way, is Mitt Romney.

If you see any inaccuracies in this post, by all means leave them in the comments section, and I'll be sure to follow up.

(Previous ARG winners here.)

No comments: